Posts Tagged ‘Indulgence’
Primary activities that interfere with adrenal health and your life energy.
Over time, life events whether acute or prolonged can wear on the energy reserves of the human body. The kidneys and adrenals need to recover. Either a person is able to support that process or they become involved in these activities:
- Working too much: Due to insecurity whether it’s boss sponsored or yourself, the end result is you go too hard and long beyond your adrenal’s reserves. Your work manager may be requesting excessive work while you surrender to the task with little opposition to his irrational requests. You need to honor your needs. The job or others will not. Its time, to take care of yourself. Now, is an opportunity to learn to recognize when you are approaching your exhaustive boundaries.
- Incongruence: Personal dishonoring. You say no when you mean to say yes and you say yes when you mean no. This may entail family, friends, job and community. This internal process develops a condition of personal hatred. It would be beneficial reduce your activity so you can hear yourself think and feel clearly. Then learn to follow through on that premise rather than be reactive.
- Over-indulgence: Excessive occupation with anything such as food, drug, sport, etc. can result in an imbalance where your primary needs are neglected. Sleep can be interrupted if your belly is too full, prevents laying down and raises blood sugar where you remain in a wakeful state. Sports can be practiced or played exceeding body limits where one’s reserve and immunity are broken down. Sports are OK but there needs to be a steady buildup, not an all out blast of epinephrine, to the point of exhaustion. Consider Tai Chi, Qi gong and Yoga which builds energy rather than depletes it.
- Harassment: Whether it’s a personal relationship work relationship or neighbor, this can be very disturbing. When sleepless nights are not unusual then there needs to be some of assessment as to whether the relationship should continue or remedied. Working with a counselor, psychotherapist or Spiritual Life Coach can be very beneficial in resolving this concern.
- Menopause and Andropause: The liver in the body can become excessively warm due to toxicity. Body heat rises up and body cold lowers down. When liver heat rises, the waves to varying degrees heat up everything up through to the head. At night, the heat causes sweating, keeps us alert, excess thinking, avoidance of deep level (REM) sleep, etc. When you cool the liver with diet and Chinese herbs, this aspect is removed from the equation.
For the last 5 causes of Adrenal Fatigue, Chronic Fatigue